Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Pinspired - Tulle Edition!



I'm kinda sad that two of my favorite bloggers, "Pinterest Told Me To and Mix and Match Mama", are changing up their Pinspired series, so we won't be linking for the time being.Check them out anyway because they really are super girls. (Links in sidebar.)

I'm going to continue to post my personal Pinsired on the first of the month as normal, so let's get started. And what am I totally loving this month?...

Tulle!


This photo and the last photo are my two favorites! Simple and chic!








Very Gatsby-esque











Kinda a grunge ballerina look...not my fav, but I wanted to include another way to take the uber femine tulle down a notch.


We all know I'm anti-country for the most part, but I love this look! The denim and cowboy boots just really pull this sweet look together.


What do you think of the tulle inspired look? Sound off in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment