Monday, March 2, 2015

March Pinspired!

It's time for one of my favorite blog posts of the month - so let's get Pin-spired!




I'm linking up today with some of my favs ShaySheaffer and Mel, and you totally need to check them out, too!





Can you believe it's already March? WOW, this year is already flying! I like cold weather - but not this nasty, rainy cold we are having in South Mississippi. I am looking forward to spring now, which brings me to March's Pinspiration...


Denim on denim!




This is a great casual look to transition from winter to spring. 

But - it can go wrong quickly if the shades are too similar!

 It's best to stick with non-matchy-matchy (new word!) colors like these:


















I bet these are pieces we all have in our closets! 

What are your thoughts on the denim on denim trend? 

Come back tomorrow for a little bedroom inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment