Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bright and Colorful Details

One of the best ways to add personality to your home is to add color.
It doesn't have to be too bright or colorful, but that's what we are goiing to be looking at today. 
I always tend to lean more to the colorful look (remember those bright blue walls at the old house?!), so I really enjoy seeing what else is out there in the blogosphere to give me fresh inspiration.



I love pretty much everything Cassie creates on Hi Sugarplum
(Link in sidebar)



An interesting mix of color without being too much



To me, this is just too much all together, but I love the many different colors incorporated here. 
(Look at that fluffball of a cat! It's bigger than Peanut!)



Very Aladdin-esque, but I love the jewel tones used here.



I really love that wing chair. This is a very boho-chic corner.



More neutral room with just little pops of color.


Flowers are the easiest way to add color to a room. And it's easy to change up the color scheme with different types and colors of flowers.




This fun graphic shows how little pieces can go a long way to add color to a room.


Do you prefer brighter colors or more neutral tones?


No comments:

Post a Comment