Monday, March 30, 2015

Bathroom Inspo!

Now that I'm (finally) unpacked and settled in my new house, I've had the time to reevaluate my style. Many of my former decorative pieces are being used - some in different rooms altogether. However, I am happy to report I have an extra full bath that I get to start fresh with. I've found the curtain, rugs and accessories already, but it's still a little bare. So of course I turned to my good friend Pinterest for a little inspiration!




Can we just stop for a moment and say "WOW"?! It's chic, it's girly, it's gorg! (And really clean...)



I really enjoyed watching Cassie's bathroom renovation on her blog "Hi, Sugarplum!". 
Her style is close to my own, so I'm constantly looking to her (#stalkingher) blog for great ideas.
(Link in sidebar.)



I could really do this wallpaper in real life. The colors don't intimidate me, and it goes great with the all white theme.



Another bathroom I love! Emily at "Cupcakes and Cashmere" has some serious style.
(Link in sidebar.)



I would feel so relaxed in this room!



This is a resort-style bath at home! Who wouldn't love this?!



Ha, if only...!


I put together some bathroom accessory mood boards to get an idea for a color scheme and such. 
I really liked the black and gold combo. (And it already matches my hardware. #score!)




And since it's the guest bath, I wanted to have a little fun. Bright colors is always in for me!



Not.


So what did I go with?...






I really love the navy and white against those grey walls!



Now to find something for the walls and the final accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment