Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November Pin-Spired

 
 
I'm a little late on my November Pin-Spired post, but better late than never. This month's Pin-Spired look could also be a Just Me, JC post. It's all about plaid! My family is quite proud of our namesake tartan - we are clans people after all - as in Scottish clan Munro. See tartan below...
 
 
 
Monroe/Munro tartan

 
 
It's a good thing we all look good in bright jewel tones...

 
 
Some people shy away from plaid (and colors), but I love the look on most all figures. Let's turn to Pinterest to find new ways to incorporate plaid into our looks.
 
 
You can follow me on Pinterest here.
 
 
 
I love the mix of denim and diamonds
 
 
 
 
Great pattern mixing
 
 
 
I have this scarf!
 
 
 
And this one!...
 
 
 
And these leggings!...
 
 
Like I said, maybe I should make a Just Me, JC post on plaid???
Let me know how you incorporate plaid into your wardrobe in the comments!
 
 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's Just Me, JC post on one of my favorite accessories...scarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment