Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Wreathes



One of the first decorations you see at Christmastime is Wreathes. It's the symbol of Christmas at home. You see them on front doors, backdoors, windows and a bazillion other places!


"But the prettiest sight you'll see is the holly that will be...on your own front door."
(I'll Be Home for Christmas)
(We all know I can think of  a song for every topic in the world!)


My poor wreath has been smushed between the glass storm door and the front door for so long it's looking pretty sad. So...I turned to Pinterest of course to get inspired for new wreath ideas.
(Follow along with me on Pinterest here.)




A traditional/fun twist on the basic wreath


I really like the simplistic glam


This ribbon style wreath has been super popular the past few years, but it's a little too whimsical for my taste


Very creative!


An option for a wreath substitute


I kinda like this rustic simplicity...


Tag Vogue Happiness in your photos to share your favorite holiday wreathes!

No comments:

Post a Comment