Thursday, February 25, 2016

Favorite Facial Cleansers!

 As usual, my beauty posts can look like a PSA for Aloette, but I truly love all their products!


That being said, today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite facial cleansers. I love washing my face both in the morning and at night. I don't feel clean unless my face is oil and makeup free. I've used a zillion or two cleansers in my life, and I've rounded up my favorites for you today!




Essential Cleansing Oil

This Aloette oil is the absolute best! You can literally see makeup oozing off. It can even take off that hard to remove eye makeup in one swoop as well. If you're looking for just one cleanser, this is it!






Gentle Foaming Cleanser

I love using the Aloette Gentle Foaming Cleanser in the shower when my pores are most open. It's light and rinses off well. A great product if you have sensitive skin.




Pure Radiance Revitalizing Cleanser

I only recently tried Aloette's Platinum Collection because my early 30s skin isn't quite ready for the advanced skin products. But let me tell you...my skin glowed when using this!





Glamglow

Glamglow is also a great option! I would use this on younger skin because it doesn't have as much anti-aging products as some might like. It smells great, too!




Estee Lauder Soft Clean

This Estee Lauder cream is great for gentle, sensitive and advanced skin. It's light and clean, but wasn't the best for my skin type (combination/oily).




Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

Clinique's classic facial soap in liquid form is a win-win! I just don't care for the scent as much as others.




Olay Fresh Effects Wipes

And for those nights when you just don't feel like going through with your skincare regimen, this is the BEST wipe out there. I've tried them all, I swear. I used to love the Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths, but I can't find them anymore. Not even online :(. These by Olay are my second favorite!





Clarisonic Mia

I cannot tell you just how much I love my Mia. When I first purchased it I just knew I would use it for a few days and it would just go in the cabinet unused like a lot of other products. I was wrong! I use this daily in the shower with one of my many cleanser favs, and it is the best for cleaning skin, removing makeup and oil, and just making your skin feel good! A JC Must Have!


*************************


Do you have any special cleansers you love? Let me hear about them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment