Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Just Me, JC - Favorite Movies!

I am a big movie fan. 
I honestly watch less and less as I get older because my attention span gets shorter and shorter. 
This will be a fun trip down memory lane as we look at my favorite movies!



I love the ORIGINAL Star Wars trilogy.



Apollo 13
I'm planning to do a Just Me, JC on my love for all things NASA as silly as that is.



Laugh it up, but I love the Twilight series. 



I love WW2 anything, so Pearl Harbor was a must, and I love the soundtrack, too.



Probably my all time favorite (non-Disney) movie.



And my favorite holiday movie, The Holiday.



Always a great watch.



Who doesn't love Titanic?



I love all the Disney classics, but I would say my top 3 are 
The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. Or The Lady and the Tramp. Or Cinderella...



But this one is still at the top of my list! 


What are some of your favorite movies? Did any of yours make my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment