Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday!



Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another Show & Tell where I'm linking up with Andrea to share back to school traditions.

Originally I thought I would be skipping this post because I don't have kids in school, so what would I really have to share? I could always throw it back to some school pictures from the 80s - not!

But then I received some really good news!
Super exciting news!

I've been accepted to New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary for a Masters in Theology!

Whoop whoop!

I've never been so excited to go back to school!




I don't have much to show or tell yet, but I did want to share the good news with you guys.

Do you have any suggestions regarding online classes? There were very few of those when I graduated college 9 years ago, so I don't really know what to expect. I'd love to hear from you if you've ever taken one.

My next Show and Tell post will be on who I was in high school! 
#scary


Have a great day!

Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily on:




No comments:

Post a Comment