Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites!

 



Hey, there! 


Happy Friday!


This has been a pretty uneventful week for me. I'm still glad to see the weekend though! As always, I'm linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites. I'm also linking up with some others for the first time, so welcome new readers from our new linky partners!

 
 
I took Peanut to see Mom. She loves her little "granddog"!



 
This was right before she squeezed his throat and he yelped as loud as possible...
 


 
Don't sit your cereal on the couch for two seconds, even just to fast forward the DVR.



 
Lazy afternoon with P
 



 
I made the best Pina Colada cake. Recipe coming soon!
 
 
 

 
When Boyfriend is here, P will be by his side 24/7.
 
 

 
I received a sweet note from the Africa University choir for hosting them at the nursing home. The residents absolutely loved them, their music and style!
 
 

 
Selfie with Mom when I was working on a future blog post.
 
 
That's about it. Short and sweet!
And again, welcome new readers! Please come back soon!
 
 


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily on:









 
 
 
 























No comments:

Post a Comment