Monday, October 20, 2014

Motivational Monday

 
 
Hey, everyone! I'm sorry I've been away from the blog for the last couple of weeks. Life was crazy busy with the Walk to End Alzheimer's, 3 concerts and starting a new job. Fortunately, the things keeping me busy are all things I love doing. Since today is Monday, let's see if we kind find some happiness to get this week started!
 
 
 
 
 
I am so enjoying my weekly Bible study Believing God. Things are really starting to heat up. I'm starting to see stretch marks from where my faith is being stretched farther than before. My question for you as we start this week is
 
 
What are you believing God for today?
(Leave your answers in the comments below.)
 
 
You may remember a few weeks ago where I shared the 5 statement pledge of faith. This week's pledge is centered around God's Word being alive and active in us. Before we can reach our earthly Promised Lands, we have to know the Word of God. Hebrews 4:12 tells us, "The Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing and effective]." Our lives are meant to be effective! Is yours? How do you become effective? We speak out of what we believe! Using our instruments, our mouths, we declare battle against the enemy by speaking God's truths. Speak out, my friends!
 
 
 
 
 
Saturday I had the privilege of attending "Praise in the Park" in Lucedale with my church's children's choir and youth group. I practically grew up in the park as a little kid when my grandparents lived in Lucedale. The city is like a second home to me with many great memories. However, I cannot believe such a small town houses such a big concert. And this year's headliner was the Newsboys! After the success of the movie God's Not Dead earlier this year, the Newsboys are more popular than ever (and they've been around since I was in middle school...!) Anyway, the concert was a blast, and I enjoyed spending time with all my favorite kiddos! Some of the pictures are fuzzy...nighttime photography isn't that easy on the phone.
 
 
 
 
 
They love them some Miss Jean Claire
 
 
 
 
Me and Miss Abby
 
 
 
 
I photobombed the kids because I'm cool like that!
 
 
 
 
All the chaperones (and Jordyn photobombing us...)
 
 
 
You can always follow along daily on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment