Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just Me, JC - Heels

 
So many shoes, so little time!
 
 
I did a post on Collections yesterday, and I probably could have said I "collect" heels. I just love a good pump! This post is just as JC as you will find. I am a shoe hoarder! Check out these I found online and I am literally drooling over as I type:
 
 
 
 
Love, Love Love the pink ribbons!
 
 
 
 
Anybody else in need of CPR? I'm dying over those cobalt blue ankle straps!
 
 
 
 
No, really I don't. Remember that collection?
 
 
 
 
 
This is just the colored shoe collection. I have another shelf in my bedroom of the blacks and browns (it doesn't photograph as well). This one was so big I had to stand it in my laundry room.
 
Fun fact about this shoe shelf - My dad had to custom build it for me because when you wear a size 10 and add an inch of a pointy toe, no store bought shoe shelf is a foot deep and my shoes hang off the shelves.
 
 
 
 
 
Can I get an amen?!
 
Below are my favorites from my personal collection.
 
 
 
My absolute favorite pair - BCBG
 
 
Red suede with zipper detail - Fergie
 
 
Turquoise suede - Jessica Simpson
 
 
Red patent peep toe - Jessica Simpson
 
 
Watercolor print - Anne Klein
 
 
Plum suede peep toe ankle strap - BCBG
 
 
Every girl needs a nude patent pump close to their skin tone - Lulu's
 
 
 Leopard is a neutral! - Lulu's
 
 
 
 
I found this graphic on Pinterest detailing the different names of the different style heels.
What are your favorites?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment