Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!



What's up Wednesday?!


Man the summer months are sure flying by! I love the laid back atmosphere, but with temperatures in south Mississippi averaging 100 degrees, I'm ready to see fall!


And boots.


I love boots!


On the last Wednesday of every month we link up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday. Be sure you check them out too!



1. What I've been eating...




A whole lot of salads. I'm back on an exercise and diet kick, so let's see how long this one lasts!



2. What I'm reminiscing about...



Summer afternoons of fun in the sun.




3. What I'm loving right now...







I've been wearing flats a lot more as of late, and I absolutely love my gold and leopard flats by Lucky Brand!


Product Image, click to zoom
I'm also coveting these by Tory Burch in the "Minnie" style...



4. What I've been up to...

"werk, werk, werk, werk werk..."

It's in your head now isn't it?!



5. What I'm dreading...




Nah, I'm not really dreading it, but I am not exactly jumping up and down at the chance to write more 20 page papers!



6. What I've been working on...



My website! Have you checked it out yet? Head on over to jeanclairemonroe.com and say hello!



7. What I'm excited about...



Scotland, baby! Two weeks!!!



8. What I'm watching and reading...


I've been going through Netflix again, trying to find a new series. I've finally caught up on Scandal and Grey's. Right now I'm just rewatching



The Vampire Diaries, journal d’un vampire:

and I've started to really enjoy 





Any suggestions for a new show to watch?

As for books...



I've been reading this Unstuffed for inspiration and








9. What I'm listening to...


K-Love is pretty much the only thing I listen to these days!



10. What I've been wearing...



11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Hopefully nothing! 


I've been on a maxi dress kick lately!



12. What I'm looking forward to next month...


Wild bluebells beside Loch Leven, the Pap of Glencoe beyond. ༺✿༺ Ballachulish, Highland, Scotland.:

Um, have I mentioned Scotland?!




**************


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!


I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:


No comments:

Post a Comment