Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring Shopping!

There's nothing like the beginning of spring! Every day brings the promise of something new!


I love spring shopping, especially for beauty and skin care products. (That post is coming soon!) Until then, I've rounded up a few items that I'm currently coveting!



Product Image

Slouch Tee


I love the Lush brand and this tee is so comfy. I plan to get every color!


Product Image



I need a new illuminator and this one seems like a good fit!



Kristin Cavallari Peep Toe Bootie


Totally crushing on these peep toe booties!


Wedge Sandal


A super cute (and comfy - score!) wedge sandal!


Rhinestone Crossover Ring


A fun new ring!





I love this racerback dress. It comes in several colors. I might have to get two or three!


What have you purchased for spring? Post your favorites on Instagram using hashtag
#voguehappiness #springstyle. Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment