Thursday, March 17, 2016

Green with Envy!

Free St. Patrick's Day printables available on the blog! Stop by and check them out. Download your PDF! | TheOrganizedDream.com:



Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Are you wearing green today?


 It's another excuse for a party at the nursing home, so I am definitely wearing green!
I actually wear green quite a lot as you can see...























Needless to say, I didn't have to go far to find something green to wear!
For the rest of you guys I browsed Nordstrom and a few of my favorite boutiques to make you green with envy too.


Here are a few of my picks!





Chaus Roll Sleeve Handkerchief Hem Blouse available at #Nordstrom


This hankerchief blouse is so gonna be in my closet!

Green V Neck Bow Tie Short Sleeve Blouse:

Sweet Your Heart Bowknot Pleated Skirt in Emerald Green - New Arrivals - Retro, Indie and Unique Fashion:

Argento Vivo Geo Stone Stud Earrings



Kendra Scott 'Danielle - Large' Oval Statement Earrings

You can't go wrong with Kendra Scott!



essie® Cream Nail Polish




Let me see your green today on Instagram! 
#voguehappiness


Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment