Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites!

It's Friday, so that means I am linking up with my FAVORITES NarciAndrea and Erika!





Peanut is about over this cold weather!  (That I'm loving!)



I had the opportunity to sing at Westminster Presbyterian Church's grand re-opening concert. The church was destroyed in the tornado of 2013. 



And speaking of opportunities to sing, I performed in the world premier of "The Prodigal", the new oratorio from this guy here, the one and only Mack Wilberg of the Morman Tabernacle Choir. 



Peanut says, "Put that book down and give me some attention!"



Mom and I celebrated Valentine's Day at the nursing home. 



Isn't she cute?!



Love my new earrings from Southern Gypsy!



The ladies on staff at The Lighthouse. We had a "Galentines" brunch for our residents and had a blast. 
(Can't photograph them.)



Mom's Mardi Gras parade



Showing off our beads!



We had a family band perform at the nursing home last night, and Peanut loved it! He sat still and listened to the music and barked as everyone else clapped. Too cute!



Little Man getting into the music



I posted this on social media, too. Proof that the Spirit is never touched by the disease.


I hope you all had a great week, too! I'm looking forward to spending some time with P and fellowshipping with The Lighthouse ladies. See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment