Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tassel Lovin!



Girls, I'm totally digging the tassel!

They are everywhere this summer...and not just for accessories. We're talking clothes, shoes, home decor... I just can't get enough!

VH is loving the tassel!

Here are some of my favorites right now!
Product Image, click to zoom

How cute is this embroidered Steve Madden tote with the tassel charm?! I have a tassel from Accessory Concierge that I rotate from purse to purse, and it always brightens the look.

Product Image, click to zoom


These bracelets are sure to match any and every outfit in your closet!



Product Image, click to zoom



I may just have to get these...




Product Image, click to zoom



Product Image, click to zoom


Product Image, click to zoom



Product Image, click to zoom


I'm in LOVE with this dress. But JC can't wear white. Like, ever.

#scary
#casperthesecond



Product Image, click to zoom



What do you guys think of the tassel trend? Is it here to stay? Let me hear from you in the comments!


**************


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!


I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:








No comments:

Post a Comment