Thursday, February 19, 2015

Just Me, JC - Candles!


Yay! Another edition of Just Me, JC. And this one is all about Candles!

I always have candles burning in my house. I just love a good scent. I've done a Just Me, JC on perfume, and this one is just as important to me. 

I cannot stand STINK, or SMELLS or any other ODOR!


These are a few of my favs:



WoodWick Vanilla Bean is my fav, but I love WoodWick simply for the crackling fire sound as it burns. 


Pumpkin Butter is also a good one.



Yankee Candles are also super popular, and Harvest is my favorite fall scent.



I really just like fall scents in general obviously! 
Bath and Body Works candles are great. The scent is strong but not overpowering and they last forever.



Swan Creek candles are a newer find. I see them mostly at little boutique stores. These scents are just different, like "olive verbena" and "red currant". Some are great and some take my breath away in a bad way. Have you tried Swan Creek?


I've also been told to try the pet odor candles they sell at the vet, but I haven't felt the need. Peanut doesn't really leave a "pet smell". Nor does he have accidents in the house (Ok, he does every few months, but they really are accidents. And probably my fault for leaving him inside too long...)


How many of you love, Love, LOVE candles, too? They are definitely a Just Me, JC love!


No comments:

Post a Comment