Monday, February 16, 2015

Daily Essentials!

Happy Monday, friends! I had to take some time off last week because of my crazy schedule, but I've got several posts planned for this week. You know those moments when you're driving home and pull in the driveway and think, "How did I get here?" I've been on auto-pilot a lot lately, but I've still been trying to stay in the moment. For someone as busy as I am, it's important for me to really take time to take it all in.

So, today's post is all about the essentials! There are certain things (both good and bad I might add) that I just have to have on a daily basis. I've said this before, but a lot of times I blog just for myself to have something to look back on one day. This is one of those posts. I wonder how much of these "essentials" will still be important years from now?



Daily Essentials


1. Eyelash curler - A no brainer for me. I have naturally long lashes that do well when curled.

2. Diet Coke (most important one!...and the one I need to cut.) - Some people have to have coffee to survive. I have to have my diet coke by the gallon.

3. My iPhone - I had to go without my phone recently while my brother did some restore thing to it, and I felt so naked. And what did I ever do without Siri? She's like the other half of my brain.

4. Kindle Fire - I read all the time. It's my favorite decompressing/entertainment activity.

5. Burt's Bees cuticle cream - Every night when I go to bed.

6. Burt's Bees lip balm - Also every night when I go to bed.

7. My Erin Condren Life Planner - The only thing that keeps me organized. (And it's pretty!)

8. And the most important daily essential...Peanut! This little guy loves me unconditionally, and I cannot imagine what life would be like without him lately. He's my bestest little bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment